Last updated: 2019-12-13
We work continuously with securing that our treatment of personal data is fully in compliance with current legislation, especially the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which was implemented on an EU basis May 25th 2018.
Personal Data means any information through which you can directly or indirectly be identified. Such information includes, but is not limited to:
- Personal identification number
- E-mail address
- Credit card information
The Processing of Personal Data includes every action connected to the use of the personal data, regardless of whether such an action is performed automatically or manually. Such action includes, but is not limited to:
We are, unless otherwise stated, the Controller of Personal Data in accordance with the Personal Data Act (1998:204) and thus responsible for the processing of your Personal Data as provided by you or which we, by other means, collect about you.
2. Your rights
You are entitled to know which Personal Data about you we process, by contacting us in writing through the contact details stated below.
You are entitled to have any incorrect data about you rectified, and you are also entitled to have your personal data removed. You do so by contacting us through the contact details below.
3. Store Personal Data
All Personal Data which Biverståhl Jewelry has access to through our website or by you providing it to us, is stored and processed within the EU/EEA.
4. Process Personal Data
If you wish to register for our newsletter or make a purchase on our website, you must provide us with the Personal Data required by us, such as your name and e-mail address. When you make a purchase on our website you also have to provide additional information such as your home address and credit card information, if that method of payment is chosen.
The Personal Data you provide is processed in order to:
- Give you access to our Website and our Services by providing administration, customer service, processing orders and returns, processing payments, statistics, market- and customer analysis
- Identify you as an individual
- Enable you to come in contact with us and for us to notify you regarding information connected to your purchase
- Handle and deliver what you have purchased in accordance with our terms and conditions
- Produce statistics regarding purchases and usage, in order to improve our Services
- Market our services and products, for example by email
- Conduct customer analysis on social media and search engines in order to improve our services
- Discover and prevent fraud in conjunction with bank card payments
- Fulfil obligations according to law or authority
We protect your personal integrity and your Personal Data with the utmost care. Therefore, we apply appropriate security standards and do our utmost to ensure a high level of data security.
To technically ensure that personal data is processed in a safe and confidential manner we use digital networks that are breach protected through for example encryption, fire walls and password protection. In the event of a breach may occur we have created routines to identify, assess and minimize any damage that may occur as well as report the damage to all affected parties.
We work continuously with securing that our knowledge of treatment of personal data is up to date and fully in compliance with GDPR.
6. Sharing Personal Data to third party and personal data assistants
We may also disclose your Personal Data to any controlling authority or legal advisor in connection with alleged offense or suspected breach of our Terms and Conditions for Purchase, or when we are required to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to be able to fulfil our statutory obligations.
7. Data on aggregated level (not identifiable by a natural person)
9. Links to other websites
10. Changes to this policy
11. Contact information
If you have further questions about how we use your personal information, you are welcome to send an e-mail to email@example.com.